As a volunteer for Wyoming Avian Rescue, LLC. I will conduct myself in the following way when working as a
1. Support the mission, goals and efforts of Wyoming Avian Rescue, LLC. with a positive attitude.
2. Approach my volunteer job responsibilities with professionalism.
3. Be accountable for the activities and commitments I make to Wyoming Avian Rescue, LLC.
4. Treat birds and all companion animals with respect.
5. Promote goodwill by handling contacts with staff, volunteers, customers, and visitors in a spirit of courtesy and
6. Be positive and creative in my efforts to resolve problems.
7. Report to my volunteer job physically and mentally fit for duty.
8. Remain drug free while actively performing my volunteer duties and responsibilities.
9. Provide appropriate notice of unavoidable absence or lateness.
10. Deal fairly with all Wyoming Avian Rescue, LLC. colleagues, co-workers, supervisors, customers, visitors,
volunteers, etc. without regard to their gender, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, age, sexual orientation, marital
status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap or disability.
11. Contact the President immediately if I feel discriminated against or harassed by someone in connection with my
12. Only serve as agency representative in the community or media when authorized to do so by the President.
13. Correct, when possible, any inappropriate, misleading or inaccurate information and representations made by
others concerning Wyoming Avian Rescue, LLC. policies, practices or procedures.
14. Maintain and safeguard the confidentiality of all business, donor, employee, volunteer and animal records, credit
and financial information, and/or any information relating to the operation of the agency that is not known or
readily accessible to the public.
15. Observe all safety and security rules in the performance of my volunteer job duties. Report accidents, injuries,
fire, theft or other unusual incidents immediately after occurrence or discovery.
16. Avoid engaging in any conduct that is or could be perceived as a conflict of interest.
17. Refrain from using Wyoming Avian Rescue, LLC. property, services or supplies for personal reasons unless
given prior permission by the board.
18. Call (307) 840-1809 and speak to a Wyoming Avian Rescue, LLC. Representative if I have questions or concerns
about any organizational policies, procedures, interpersonal communications, or my volunteer responsibilities.
By entering my name and email address below I agree to this code of conduct: